Posted on Friday, May 17, 2024Last update

A British Company for Crossfire

After bingewatching Band of Brothers I finished painting my British and German forces for Crossfire.

Here they are, the Brits!

This is my British Company: three Rifle Platoons, each composed by three riflemen squads and a Platoon Commander; two HMGs; a FO (Forward Observer, the man entitled to indicate where my off-table mortars will shot) and a Company Commander



I chose a simple terrain, good for every European scenario of the war. These minis are especially good for the first half of WWII, so the invasion of France and maybe the Greek campaign. However, they're good even for battles in Italy in 1943

All miniatures here are from Italeri, 1/72 scale


The Company Commander is a single metal model by Irregular Miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment