Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023Last update

Report on Orctober 2023

 On November 1st, it's now time to check out on my Orctober.

Da Great Prophet judges me... was I worth Gork's favour?

So, my initial propositions stated that I needed to:

Build my 40 Savage Orcs
Build the Orc Warboss I bought on Christmas some years ago (the one with the Skaven)
Magnetise some of my Greenskins
Finish painting two siege weapons I started and never completed
Reorganise my Orc Warband for Mordheim

And in the end I didn't do anything of that 😂

HOWEVER (this time there is a big "however") for the first time in my life, I think, I painted an Orc from the beginning during this month. Hooray! 🥳 This was thanks to our #sporktober challenge, and we're still waiting Grimbeorn's verdict on the winner.

Moreover, I started a Mordheim Warband mustering post series, still at draft level, but the first Warband I'm gonna talk about is my Greenskin Warband. So, in a way I worked on the last point of the list to.

There's a lot to do, but we're one step closer to conquering the land of men!

As always, Waaagh!

No comments:

Post a Comment