Posted on Sunday, October 1, 2023Last update

Orctober 2023 - A New Hope

Here we are! October 1st, first day of the greener, nastier, “mushroommer” month of the year. Furthermore, this is my first Orctober as a dad of a not-so-green little Snotling 💚

As always, my bench is full of unfinished projects, but I want to concentrate on something Greenskin-related in the next few weeks.

“Hey, an unpainted Orc Warrior! Shoot’em!”

Well, just a simple list of the first tasks that come to my mind:

  • Build my 40 Savage Orcs
  • Build the Orc Warboss I bought on Christmas some years ago (the one with the Skaven)
  • Magnetise some of my Greenskins
  • Finish painting two siege weapons I started and never completed
  • Reorganise my Orc Warband for Mordheim
Just one or two of these would be enough. Let’s roll and I’ll keep track of my progresses on the blog… hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment