Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2022Last update

A new era for the Lair 🍾

I’ve been far from the blog for something like three months, but boy have they been some dense months! I got married in September, we went to live together and the only thing I built in this couple months is been IKEA furniture. Kinda hoped that some skills transferred from the hobby to this manly task…

Here we are, obviously in Sigmar's Temple

Ready to go to Paris on our honeymoon

Casually spotted a French Warhammer store down the road: always on guard!

So, kinda a new life for me and therefore for the Lair. My Orctober passed between moving in together and rearranging our new home, and honestly I couldn't be happier. With me, my hobby life is starting anew with some old and new projects, but mainly focused on get down on my pile of shame. More on that later.

Goodbye from the new Lair!

Amarok... and Elisa! 💚

PS: we're about to play our biggest WHFB game ever. Stay tuned.

PPS: obviously, the one and only Grimbeorn was my best man 😉 🐻

No comments:

Post a Comment