Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2022Last update

Warhammer Chapel finally sighted!

I owned the Warhammer Chapel barely since I started playing and collecting in 2009: you've seen it as a central piece of terrain in many of our battles (we simply love its sight on the field).

When we started our first little escalation league in 2020 (here's the link to the Italian version of the blog in which we covered it), during the first lockdown, Grimbeorn and I wanted to paint 500 pts of respectively Dwarves and Skaven, plus a big piece of terrain. He chose his superb portal from the Age of Sigmar range (we have one each, but mine is still covered in grey paint), and I decided to finally finish the Chapel.

Well, two years later - make it thirteen years - here we are.





I'm really proud, it's going to be an even nicer piece on the battlefield. Next terrain element on the shelf are the walls and fences from the same old Warhammer range: hope to get to them sooner!

This is one step forward on the escalation league I'm still finishing. I'm just some rats away from the end... 🐁🐀

2 comments: